Monday, July 22, 2013

It's A.....



It's also one of the most talked-about events of 2013!  I know this wee little lad will probably end up with 8-15 names, but I am thrilled along with the rest of the world at his arrival!  I've always been a fan of the Royal Family, and I happened to fall in love with Kate Middleton, right alongside Prince William (well, not in the romantic way, obviously)!  She has carried herself with class, grace, and style since she came onto the scene, and I think that's really saying something (especially as much as she's followed and hounded by paparazzi).  She seems to be completely down to earth and "normal" and there is no denying how fashionable she is!  Love it!


Source


Congratulations to William & Kate on their new addition! 

Do any of you out there have any projections or guesses on what kind of crazy lengthy name this little guy will have?
Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment