Friday, August 9, 2013

In Honor Of Shark Week

YIKES!
I love the personal motto that one could get from this nationally-touted special week made popular by the Discovery Channel:  "Live every week like it's Shark Week."  I, personally, can't participate in Shark Week because a) I'm terrified of sharks, b) the fate of the seals makes me cry every time, c) I'm perfectly okay being blissfully ignorant of the circle of life, and d) I love the beach and sharks live at the beach, and I'd rather just not think about their presence when I'm getting my ocean swim on.

All that being said, I found this video and felt it was only right to share this cuteness with all of you! Because every now and again, you just need a dose of silliness to get you through the week....especially Shark Week.


Enjoy!

Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment