Monday, September 9, 2013

{Stuff I Love} Mean Muggin'

I've decided to highlight the stuff I love in a blog series called.....wait for it.....{Stuff I Love}.

Boom.

That just happened.

In this segment, I give you Mean Muggin'....in poetry.

Good for coffee.  Good for soup.  Mugs are even good for ice cream, to boot!
Good for handle-ing all sorts of things.  Oh, the joy a good mug design brings!

Okay, enough nonsense.  Here are a few of my very favorite coffee mugs.  I love them.  Therefore, they are {Stuff I Love}.

My "favorite saying" mug - "When the going gets tough, tell me I'm pretty."

My "favorite monogram" mug - because, let's be honest - everything is better monogrammed!

My "favorite everyday china" mug - Cappuccino by Pfaltzgraff.  It matches my canisters - squee!!!!!

My "favorite fancy china" mug - Opal Innocence by Lenox.  GORGEOUS!  Cup and saucer = precious!

My "favorite damask patterned" mug. Because, who doesn't love damask?
And there you have it, folks - the very first post of the {Stuff I Love} series!  Do you have a favorite mug?  If so, I'd love to see it!!!
Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment