Sunday, November 10, 2013

With A Grateful Heart - Day 10

DAY 10

Today, I am thankful for God's word.  Sometimes, I take for granted the fact that the answers to pretty much every question I could ever have can be found in one single place.

I forget that God grants us direction, guidance, reminders of His love and sacrifice for us, and overall inspiration for how to live our lives in the Bible.

I love how every single church message has the PERFECT scripture to back it up and how the Bible is still so very relevant to our lives, regardless of how much the world has changed.  Most of the teachings of God's word are so simple, but still so poignant.

I adore and revel in the fact that we all have access to pure love - all we have to do is open this book and there it is!

I am humbled when I get lost in it.  I need to make more time for it.  I need to lean on it more than I do.  But regardless of the fact that I am and always will be a work in progress, God's word reminds me that I am redeemed, I am loved, I am His.
Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment