Monday, November 11, 2013

With A Grateful Heart - Day 11

DAY 11

Today, I am so very grateful for the men and women of our armed forces - our military.  Since today is, in fact, Veterans Day, I am humbled to remember every person who has served our country.  I am saddened and honored to think of all the people who laid their lives down so you and I could be free.

I am grateful for their families, who have had to sacrifice along with them, and share their loved ones with the rest of us.  I am grateful that they have been strong enough to carry on without that key part of their home so that others might be able to enjoy freedom and liberty.

If you are a veteran or are currently serving in our military - THANK YOU.  From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

This world would not be the same without you.  You have made all the difference.  You are heroes and you are worthy of recognition.  Thank you for choosing this path so that many of us might enjoy life that much more.  You seriously rock the most!

Today, I am thankful for our veterans and our current members of the US Armed Forces!  May God bless you and your families!
Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment