Tuesday, November 12, 2013

With A Grateful Heart - Day 12


DAY 12

Today, I am grateful for the little things, and to be fair, I'm highlighting one little thing in particular.  I love when products are created that simply make life easier!  It has become so commonplace for everyone and everything to experience life "the hard way."  There's always more time to contribute, more money to donate, more hours in the day to give up  - there are increasingly more efforts to rob you of your precious time.  That is why I think it is important to give a round of applause to things that are counter-intuitive to that routine.

Today, I am grateful for these little plastic genius covers!

I was really anxious to try them because of the obvious fear of burning our house down, but that, friends, is my kitchen....my countertop...my crock pot!  I made my award-winning chili and the best part about this seemingly simple bag/cover thingy is that clean up consisted of me......wait for it.......gathering up the bag and tossing it in the trash.

Stop it.

It really was that easy. I have used two of the four bags that came in the box and I am in love.  I love the fact that I can start a meal for Dusty and I, let it cook while we both work, serve him a home-cooked, nutritious meal, and then clean-up takes two seconds.  It is something as simple as this that allows what little time we get to spend together in the evenings quality time.  You cannot put a price tag on that!

So, today, I am grateful for Reynolds and their Slow Cooker Liners!  Y'all rock my world!
Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment