Saturday, November 2, 2013

With A Grateful Heart - Day 2

Day 2

Today, I am grateful for Saturdays.  For me, I typically don't have to work on Saturdays, and therefore, Saturdays symbolize a time for family, friends, and getting stuff done that I need to around the house.

This wasn't always the case for me - for several years, I worked 6-7 days a week between three jobs to make ends meet.  It was a challenging and exciting time in my life, but it definitely left me worn slap out.  I am grateful that I no longer have to spread myself so thin in order to just keep surviving.

This Saturday, in particular, I am helping some dear friends of mine in the final stages of planning their wedding next month.  Another particularly exciting thing about this Saturday is that two of the three nephews that Dusty and I have that play little league football WON their CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!  YEAH!!!!!

So, the challenge has started - What are YOU grateful for?

 Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment