Wednesday, November 6, 2013

With A Grateful Heart - Day 6

DAY 6

Today, I am grateful for one of the cutest little darlings to ever grace this earth.  Today, I am grateful for my fur-daughter, CiCi!

She is the most beautiful eight-year-old Pomeranian princess you have ever had the opportunity to lay eyes on, and she is truly the apple of my eye.

I love her sweet disposition and playful personality - she genuinely has brought me pure, unprecedented joy every single day since she came into my life (when she was so tiny and looked like a teddy bear)!

From her constant prancing around the house, to sitting with her paws crossed (ever so daintily), to her incessant need to formally announce any and every visitor to our home with her "ferocious" dog-in-charge bark, she is so sweet and makes me laugh.

CiCi is the kind of dog that knows how to get what she wants, and I love that about her!  She's smart as a tack, and she really has perfected the "CiCi Stare-Down."  This will make you laugh so hard you get abs, y'all! 


She knows the words for all of her toys and for her treats - she even knows when we spell those, so she's clearly smarter than Dusty or me.  Sometimes, she'll hound you and bark at you, and you'll survey the usual suspects - Food? Check. Water? Check. Been outside? Check.  When all three of those options have been exhausted, it can only be one thing.  She wants you to make her little brother, MuChi, play with her.


She snores, runs when she dreams, and overall makes our lives so full and entertaining!  So, here's to our little Ci-girl!  We love you, baby!!!
Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment