Thursday, November 7, 2013

With A Grateful Heart - Day 7

DAY 7

If you're just joining us over at {DUSTYRibs}, we are currently in a series about gratitude and thankfulness, where I share one thing every day that I'm grateful for!  Glad you stopped by and feel free to join in sharing!

Today, I am thankful for my adorable and hilarious son, MuChi.  For those who don't know how to properly pronounce his name it is MOO-CHEE.  

My little Mooch is one of the most expressive dogs in the history of ever!  From his eyes that don't really hide anything to his actual vocal abilities, Mr. Mooch is for sure one of a kind!

For starters, he has no idea he's tiny. I love when he runs outside every morning to go potty and he goes bounding out the door ready to take on any large animal that's out there.  If, by chance, Bentley is outside (our neighbor's chocolate lab), MuChi chases him off (even though I highly doubt Bentley is intimidated).

One of my favorite things about my boy is how loving he is.  He has to be with me all the time!  This little guy literally sleeps with me on my pillow every single night. Tucked in. Under the covers.  Don't believe me?

He gets SO excited every time we come home with plastic shopping bags because he just knows that there HAS TO BE something in there for him (even though there isn't when we go grocery shopping).  He gets so excited at Christmas, and wants to check his stocking every single day from when we hang it up until Christmas morning.  Whenever we bring a new toy into the house (especially one with a squeaker), he loses his mind!

He is so weird about musical greeting cards, he gets mildly freaked out when it snows, and he has constant love-hate run-ins with our cat.  He is a Momma's Boy and he isn't afraid to show it!  He begs for food by crying his most pitiful cry, and when Dusty and I come home from really anywhere, he legitimately starts SCREAMING (not barking, not crying, but all out screaming) from the time it takes us to get from our car to the front door to see him.  I am fairly confident our neighbors think someone in our home is trying to kill him based on those noises.  


That's just how he is - he loves his people.  He thinks he is a person - I love how at family dinners, he'll wait patiently for someone to get up from the table and then he promptly takes their seat.  He doesn't go after the food.  He's just offended that no one pulled up a chair for him.  On this day, here's to my little MuChi man!  We love you, tiny boy!  Thank you for making us so happy!
Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment