Friday, November 1, 2013

With A Grateful Heart - Day 1

DAY 1

Today, I am starting a new blog series entitled "With A Grateful Heart," where I will take time every single day this month to celebrate at least one thing I'm grateful for.

I think it's important to remember all that you have to be thankful for and this time of year always brings that out of me.  I guess it's because, to me, fall is cozy....you can rock your old comfy sweatshirt, cuddle up beside a fire, drink a cup of hot chocolate or coffee...life is just good.

So, without further ado, here are some sentiments from my grateful heart.

On this first day of November, I am thankful for the seasons.  God is so creative and quite the artist.  The changing leaves that we are so blessed to have in our area are alive and vibrant right now! Shades of yellow, red, orange, burgundy, and green all mingle together and make every minute outside feel like a party!

In addition, since I am NOT a morning person typically, I usually never get to experience the beautiful sunrises that this world has to offer.  With fall, I get to see them sometimes!

Take yesterday's gorgeous picture, for example:


Now that is how you start the day!  Today, I am grateful for fall!
Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment